We refer to previous notification about restructuring of the e-mail system at UiB (repeated below).
We are working on a conversion project to replace “Unix e-mail” with Outlook/Exchange. This is a major change affecting Unix e-mail, which has been in use for many years at UiB.
The date for moving the uib.no domain to the new system will be 7 May. After this date, absence notification and spam handling will take place in Exchange. This means that some services previously available on tjinfo.uib.no are discontinued and all incoming e-mails go to Exchange online.
The following services that were previously available at tjinfo.uib.no will be discontinued in the transition:
– My spam filter
– My spam
– Overview and access to rejected e-mail
– Create a temporary unblockable email address
– Make my email address unblockable
– Send me an overview of blocked e-mail
– Absence notification by e-mail
– Notification of absence on mailing lists
If you experience problems with your e-mail after this change, please contact us at hjelp.uib.no, chat: itchat.uib.no or telephone: 55584700.
The IT division