We (ELIXIR Norway and Digital Life Norway) are pleased to announce the Life Science RDM course for current and future life scientists in Norway.All Norwegian universities require a DMP for all projects. All projects that receive funding from the Norwegian RCN are required to submit a data management plan as soon as possible after the contract with the RCN has been signed. This course focuses on how to generate a data management plan for a Life Science research project that will meet both requirements.We would like to invite researchers (PhD candidates, Post Doctoral Fellows, Researchers, Associate Professors and Professors) in existing and upcoming Life Science projects to develop their DMP in this course. Maximum number of participants: 45 The course will take place if there are at least 10 participants.
- 06.10.2023: Introduction to DMP and DSW
- 13.10.2023: Data classification + Information on national storage & analysis infrastructures
- 20.10.2023 Metadata standards, identifiers/Vocabularies/Ontologies
- 27.10.2023 Ethical, Legal and Social Implications (ELSI)
- 03.11.2023 Archive and Deposition repositories
- 10.11.2023 Intellectual Property Rights & Licensinghttps://www.uib.no/en/ii/164749/life-science-data-management-planning-workshopRegistration: https://nettskjema.no/a/353512#/page/1 More information: